The provided earth plate compactor is auto-propelled, compact and low-weight with elevated frequency, high forces and fewer amplitude features. This is completely based on reciprocal pressure generation principle by impulse vibrator of frequency undirectional that induces the forward and ramming movement. It can successfully compact denser layers of semi-cohesive and non-cohesive soils with an optimum density of over 98% in minimum passes.
Inferable to its unmatched properties, it is widely used in the mentioned below areas:
- Backfill jobs
- Bridge approaches, etc.
- Channel embankments
- Factory floor
- Key trenches
- Manoeuvres close to abutments holding walls
- Non-cohesive soil
- Mechanism is based on revisable pressure generation principle
- Has frequency unidirectional impulse vibrator for forward and ramming motion
- Effectively compacts thick layers of cohesive soils
- Has optimum proctor density
- Requires less passes for job completion